Thursday, May 19, 2011

Well....

Well, we haven't heard that we have been chosen yet.  But that is fine, it will happen in God's timing.  I have 2 friends who just informed us of their pregnancy, plus 4 people in our lives ready to give birth in the next month or 2, so life is full of babies :)  We haven't done anything else to the babies room.  At this point our focus is on Evan.  He is the light of our lives and needs to feel it.  He gave his life to the Lord the other night at church and we couldn't be more proud of him.  Still pumping and trying to prepare for my breastmilk to come in.  I am now on 3 different herbs and a perscription.  So it seems like all I do is take pills all day, but it will be so worth it once the baby gets here.  Hoping to find out something soon....Scott, Evan and I are all very anxious and excited to grow our family.  We are excited to see what God has in store for us.

In God's beautiful Arms,

Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment